Background Clearance Information
If you prefer to submit the request via mail click here. Written requests may take up to 4 weeks to process.
Create a new account and follow the instructions. Be sure to save a copy/request a hard copy for your records,
3. FBI Criminal Background check
If you have been you have been a resident of the state of PA for 10 or more years, you may execute an affidavit in lieu of fingerprinting. Here is a link the to affidavit:
which you must print, sign and have notarized which you can have done at your local bank. Additionally, TD Bank will notarize the affidavit for free, with a branch manager/assistant present! Visit them at: 212 East Lancaster Avenue, Wayne, PA 19087
If you have NOT been a resident of the state of PA for 10 or more years, you will need to submit your fingerprints to the FBI for a criminal background check. There is a fee associated with this check. Click here to be redirected to the Department of Human Services to register and begin the fingerprinting process.
Please email all clearance documents at one time to Emily Remphrey, Registrar at email@example.com as set forth above.
· Register as a Coach on Team Snap
· PA State Police Background Check
· PA Child Abuse History Check
· FBI Criminal Background Check or Affidavit of 10 year Residency in Pennsylvania
· Email all clearances to firstname.lastname@example.org before February 19, 2017